Harrisonburg Reckless Driving Lawyer: Bob has been helping people with Harrisonburg Reckless Driving charges since graduating from William & Mary Law School more than 30 years ago. Most people do not realize how serious a Virginia reckless driving charge really is. A Virginia reckless driving charge is a criminal charge, not just a traffic offense. It is a Class One Misdemeanor. If you are convicted you end up with a permanent criminal record. Just because the points drop off does not mean you no longer have a criminal record. Contact Bob’s Office today to set up a FREE CASE REVIEW with Bob.
When you are trying to decide on which Harrisonburg Reckless Driving Lawyer to help with your case, please consider a couple of things:
1. Is the Lawyer you speak with the Lawyer who will represent you in Court? Some firms pass cases down to Associates you have never met. Some firms hire Lawyers to try their cases for them. At Keefer Law Firm, Bob is the Lawyer you talk to, Bob is the Lawyer who plans how to handle your case and Bob is the Lawyer who appears for you.
2. Is the Lawyer actually familiar with the other people in the Court — the Judge, the prosecutor, or the relevant law enforcement officers? If Bob takes your case he will know the Judge, the Prosecutor and the relevant officer. Bob has practiced in these courts for over 30 years. Lawyers who do not know the Judge, who are not familiar with the Prosecutor and do not know how the Officer operates are at a definite disadvantage attempting to help you.
3. Does the Lawyer have good reviews? What do the Lawyer’s former clients say about him or her? You can see Bob’s reviews here: BOB’S REVIEWS.
4. Is the Lawyer knowledgeable about Reckless Driving cases? Please feel free to download Bob’s Book on Virginia Reckless Driving: THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT RECKLESS DRIVING BY SPEED IN VIRGINIA.
5. Please think hard and fast about trying to represent yourself. Reckless Driving is too serious to take lightly.